The Fall by Rae Devine
Thank you @rararesources for letting me be part of this book tour. The fall is a paranormal romance. It is book 6 in the series and is 84 pages. I haven't read any of the series and to be fair I didn't get lost in the book at all and I really enjoyed it. It did make me want to go and read the rest of the series to see why they are where they are in books 6 and to know the characters a bit more. But I'm being honest I really enjoyed it. It was a bit sexy in places and I read it in a couple of hours because I was hooked to the book. The story is written exceedingly well and would definitely recommend this for people. That like dark paranormal Romance. It was really nice to read something completely different to what I normally read and I really enjoyed the characters as well. Five stars can't wait for the next book and we'll definitely go and read the rest of the books.
The Fall
*** Lucifer meets ‘why choose’ dark romance ***
The Fall is Episode Six of The Seven Gates, a short, high-heat dark paranormal romance series of
vengeance, obsession and underworld power, featuring ritualised dominance and morally black
and grey demons.
Devoted. Damned. Unforgiving.
Some men are not destroyed in a moment.
They unravel slowly, beautifully, and from the inside out.
At the Gates, power is never surrendered freely.
And when devotion curdles into obsession, even Hell watches what comes next.
Because some falls are punishments.
Others are coronations.
These stories are sins – brief, potent and cumulative.
Each episode is designed to be devoured in one sitting.
Seven Gates. One descent.
For readers who crave gothic atmosphere, infernal courts and dangerously seductive power.
Read free with Kindle Unlimited.
⚠️ Contains explicit sexual content, power exchange, violence and dark religious imagery.
Purchase Link
https://amzn.eu/d/00H0fIWR
Author Bio –
Rae Devine writes about female agency through dark, fantasy, and paranormal romance where
desire is dangerous, devotion comes at a cost, and the men are morally grey enough that you
probably shouldn't introduce them to your parents... though you might happily keep them locked up
at home.
She reads too much, gardens when she remembers, and has a weakness for good wine, bad ideas,
and stories that often play with fire.
Social Media Links –
https://www.instagram.com/raedevineauthor/
https://www.facebook.com/raedevine/
www.raedevine.com

Comments
Post a Comment