Straw Girl by Brigid Barry
Thank you @zooloosBT for letting me be part of this tour and reviewing this book. Straw Girl is a horror supernatural book. while I was reading straw girl I was on tender hooks and could not put it down. I was drawn to the book from the minute I started eating it. If you like ghost and haunted houses this book is definitely for you. The story is said to be based on true events which makes it more chilling and atmospheric. It was a brilliant read and kept me gripped to the end and I love that there was paranormal investigators that were coming to her house as well. The story is engaging And exceptionally well written. I absolutely love the tension and creepiness around this book. I haven't read a good horror for a long time and this was just brilliant. I was glad with the ending but it's an amazing read. I really enjoyed it. Very spooky brilliant for Halloween five stars.
Bio
Brigid Barry is a lifelong resident of Maine. A disabled Air Force veteran and blessed
parent of twins, she lives on a small hobby farm with her favorite husband and too
many animals. "Straw Girl" is her debut book.
🐾 ♡ 🐾 ♡ 🐾 ♡ 🐾 ♡ 🐾
🔗 Connect with AUTHOR
BlueSky https://bsky.app/profile/brigidbarryme.bsky.social
Website https://brigidbarry.carrd.co/
🐾 ♡ 🐾 ♡ 🐾 ♡ 🐾 ♡ 🐾
🔗 Book Links
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/220637204-straw-girl
Purchase Link: https://mybook.to/strawgirl-zbt
🐾 ♡ 🐾 ♡ 🐾 ♡ 🐾 ♡ 🐾
🔗 Featured Book
BASED ON TRUE EVENTS!
“This is not your average horror story. It’s for readers who crave emotional complexity, not
just jump scares. If you’re drawn to ghost stories like Shirley Jackson’s The Haunting of Hill
House or Jennifer McMahon’s The Winter People—where psychological trauma and
supernatural ambiguity coexist—you’ll find Straw Girl deeply rewarding.”
-OneTribune
To believe in that other world, she must first learn to believe in herself.
The signs were always there.
The footsteps.
The cries.
The melancholy music from a faraway place.
Though Melissa Roberts lives alone, she chooses not to believe in superstitions. Locked in
the rational prison of her closed imagination, she must open her mind and soul to that other
place before it’s too late.
For the voices are rising.
The footsteps draw closer.
Until the music is deafening.
She must prepare herself.
She must become the Straw Girl.
They are coming for her

Comments
Post a Comment