A Good Enough Mother by Sheila Norton

Thank you @rararesoucrs and @NortonSheilaann for letting me be part of this tour and reviewing this book. A Good enough is a coming of age genre. This story is an emotional read and heart-wrenching. I was hooked, and could not put the book down. I need to found out if Mia the little girl who's 5 years old was telling the truth about Helen the neighbour who looks after her and brother when Mum at work. There were some great twists in the book that made me keep guessing through the book. I liked the characters' lot, especially the little girl Mia and her mum. I was not sure on Helen and her husband, there was something I could not just put my finger on. The story is written very well that will hook you to the end. A great read. Can't wait to read more by Shelia Norton in the future. 5 stars. Strongly recommend. A Good Enough Mother Mia is telling me a story. It’s about a princess, who lives in a castle, on a street that bears a remarkable resemblance to ours. About a kind old lady who’s the queen. I’m distracted for a moment by her little hand softly slipping into mine. My daughter. My angel. But then she says something that pulls me from my reverie. She says that the queen doesn’t treat the princess well. She punishes her and doesn’t let her eat anything… Helen, my neighbour, has been so good to me. And more importantly, she’s so good with the children. Surely this is just another story of Mia’s, just make believe. Because if it’s not, maybe my dad was right all along: I was never good enough to be a mother, and I’ve let my precious children down in the worst way possible. A heartbreaking and uplifting story about the choices a mother makes for the sake of her children, perfect for fans of Jodi Picoult, Emma Robinson and Kate Hewitt. Purchase Link - https://mybook.to/goodenoughmothersocial Author Bio – Sheila Norton lives in Chelmsford, Essex and part-time in Torquay, Devon. She is the author of 25 books so far, covering several different sub-genres of contemporary fiction. She is now being published by Boldwood Books, writing emotionally-charged family-based novels, the first of which, 'A Good Enough Mother', will be published on 13 March 2024. Social Media Links – Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SheilaNortonAuthor Twitter: https://twitter.com/NortonSheilaann Newsletter Sign Up: https://bit.ly/SheilaNortonNews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson