My Perfect Family by Melanie Price

Thank you @lovebooks for letting me be part of this tour and reviewing. My Perfect Family is psychological thriller and as everyone knows this is my favourite genre. This book did not let me down. I read it in a day, and I was hooked, truly addictive from start to finish and fantastic twists that I did not see coming. The story about Zara who Mums dies accidental, but Zara feels there more to, and they are not the perfect family at all. The story is written well and at fast pace you can keep up with. I fully enjoyed this book and loved how it had me guessing. It has a good about of suspense and tense running through the book I liked the characters Zara and her friend but did not like her stepdad and uncle. Brilliantly written. Can't wait to read more by Melanie Price this is the first book I have read by her and this won't be my last. 5 stars. Blurb My mother is dead. I think I killed her. Growing up, I tried to fit into my mother’s picture-perfect life when she married Glenn. But I couldn’t compete with my stepsister Zara’s bright blue eyes and sparkling smile. The straight-A student and model daughter. My mother’s new favourite… As soon as possible, I ran away to start again. But now, I've returned home to make amends. I'd hoped we could finally become the family she always dreamed of. Instead, I wake to a nightmare. My mother has been found dead after an accident. And I can’t remember where I was last night. But I’m covered in bruises and have hazy memories of a terrible scream… Then I come face to face with my stepfamily for the first time in over a year and I realise one thing for certain: it wasn’t just an “accident”. One of them wanted her dead. But why, and who could have gone this far? Bio Hello, welcome to my author page! I have been reading and writing for as long as I can remember, and finally I have published my debut novel, The Mother-in-Law's Secret at the end of 2023. I'm an Australian girl living in London, and so all my books feature elements of life living between these two countries - with twists and turns galore! My second book, My Perfect Family, will be out in early 2024. If you enjoy my books, it would mean so much to me if you could leave a review and follow my Amazon profile. And to stay in touch you can also find me on my website and on social media. I'd love to hear from you! All I know is that I can't trust a single person in this family of mine. And whatever the answer I won't stop until I discover the truth. Because each of us has a secret. Every one of us is a suspect. Even me…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson