My Dubrovnik Summer Love By Jayne May

Thank you @hyggebooktours @jaynemay_author #hyggebooktours for letting me be part of this tour and reviewing this book. My Dubrovnik Summer Love is a romance genre. I loved this story, it didn't take me long to read at all. It is heart-warming to read and is a page turner. The story about Luisa who is married to Mark and realise the relationship is not the greatest, and then they go away to Dubrovnik where Louise founds herself and happiness eventually . I like the characters Louise and Luke, but hated Mark. The story is Beautifully written and engaging from the start. I love the descriptions that are running through the book, and It made me want to go there. My Dubrovnik Summer Love would make a good holiday read. It is a fantastic read and will sweep you away. I strongly recommend 5 stars. Bio find travelling very inspiring and most places that I’ve visited have given me ideas for my writing. I started to write My Dubrovnik Summer Love after a visit to Dubrovnik back in 2013. There was so much to see and do whilst at the same time, it was a place that offered that relaxing by the pool break which was perfect. The relaxation time allowed me to come up with the ideas that started flowing as soon as we started to discover the beautiful sights and scenery. Book Title: My Dubrovnik Summer Love Book Blurb: A summer of love, but it’s not with who she expected... Luisa-Maria and her husband Mark were once the perfect couple, but in the blink of an eye, everything changed. A holiday to Dubrovnik means make or break for them, but what Luisa doesn't expect is a mysterious stranger catching her eye, or the further secrets she uncovers about her husband. Will the holiday mean heartbreak for Luisa, or will this be the summer that changes her life forever? Number of Pages: 363 Book Links/Buy Links (Amazon, Goodreads etc.): https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dubrovnik-Summer-Love-Jayne-May-ebook/dp/B0CRQLSK65/ref=sr_1_1?crid=23HI2DD8XFHH2&keywords=my+dubrovnik&qid=1704898123&s=digital-text&sprefix=my+dubrovnik%2Cdigital-text%2C75&sr=1-1 https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/204992333-my-dubrovnik-summer-love

Comments

  1. Thank you for taking part lovely x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson