More Life as a Dog: 2 by L.A. Davenport

Thank you @HeatherJFitt for letting me be part of this tour and reviewing this book. More Life as a Dog is the first book I have read by L. A. davenport. I will make sure I read more. This is a memoir genre about Kevin the Dachshund. This is book 2, but you can read it as a standalone as I did. I felt like I went on an adventure with Kevin and his master, and my heart was in my mouth when Kevin had found a way out of his master garden and was lost for a while. I was so glad Kevin came back when his master shouted him. I was so happy. I felt many emotions reading this book, it made me smile at times and made me want to get a dog and other times when Kevin got poorly and had to have an operation it made me sad. I found More life as a dog a very touching and heart-warming read. The book is well written and a lovely read 4 stars. Blurb How do we keep getting into these scrapes? The adventures of one man and his black and tan dachshund continue in the second volume of tales where the boundary between dog and owner are as blurred as ever. From nearly losing Kevin in the back gardens of suburban London to facing accusations of being highway robbers, from accidentally gate crashing a birthday party to meeting Amy Winehouse in the months before her untimely death, the funny, heartwarming and moving moments keep on coming. The only question is: Will this earnest yet playful, boisterous yet lazy, demanding yet caring dachshund ever get the quiet life he seeks? More Life as a Dog is the eagerly awaited follow-up to the “adorable” My Life as a Dog. Bio L.A. Davenport L.A. Davenport is an Anglo-Irish author and journalist, and has been writing stories and more since he was a wee bairn, as his grandpa used to say. Among other things, he likes long walks, typewriters and big cups of tea. Find him at: https://pushingthewave.co.uk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson