Highland Reaper by Shauna Richmond

Thank you @hyggebooktours and Shauna Richmond #hyggebooktours for letting me be part of this tour and reviewing this audio book, Highland Reaper is a great audio book and is the second book in the series. When I started to listen to it I did not expect it to be steamy right at the beginning and it did make me hot around the collar. It was great to be back with Tristan and Catherine. I love these two. I enjoyed this audiobook immensely. The story gripped me and I was on the edge of my seat listening to this. I do Love Shauna Richmond's books they are so addictive and you can't put them down. The Narrator Darren Martens is a great narrator and I was glad to see him back in the audio . Highland Reaper has a great amount of tension and banter flowing through the book. Fantastic read strongly recommend. 5 stars. Author Bio (small paragraph about yourself which I can share with reviewers.): A few things about me: I speak fluent sarcasm and for those who are easily offended, I'm most definitely not the person you want to be around. I'm a hot chocolate lover with a healthy obsession with all kinds of romance books and an unhealthy obsession with fictional men *Ahem... Bat-boys.�� I'm a mother to a beautifully demented little boy with ASD and GDD. He loves nothing more than to cause mischief and stalk away laughing maniacally. When my miniature bond villain isn't leaving a trail of destruction behind him, he can be found doting on our two dogs. When I'm not busy running around after my son— you can find me curled up with a paperback or Kindle in hand—occasionally the odd Audiobook.  Book Title: Highland Reaper Book Blurb: Their secret is out and Tristan soon discovers that his worst fears have come to life. There is a substantial price on his head and the men coming for him target his only weakness...Catherine. The Raghnalls land in Oakwood and Tristan quickly learns that he is not the only person desperate to protect his lover. What happens when the hunter becomes the hunted? Can the Norsemen be trusted? How on earth are they going to survive

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson