Aegean Sun by Stephanie Wood

Thank you @hyggebooktours @aegeansunseries @stephaiewooduk #hyggebooktours for letting me be part of this tour and reviewing this book. I like the title of the book and the front cover of Aegean Sun it is very pretty. Aegean Sun is a series but you can read it as a stand-alone as I did. The story is set in Greece and while I was reading this book it made me very jealous and I wished I was there in the town square enjoying all the fantastic events that were happening during the summer. The story is about Wendy, Evangeline and Leandra that work in the town square. I enjoyed seeing their characters develop through the book and my favourite Character was Wendy, I felt like I could relate to her more than the other two characters. The story is written beautifully, and you can imagine everything Stephanie Woods writes in your head. A wonderful read that will take you away from your life for a bit to the beautiful Greece with great characters and a great plot. 5 stars. Book Blurb: Grab a coffee and take a seat in the Town Square to enjoy the never-ending entertainment! Another busy summer season is underway and there are lots of things happening in the Town Square: art exhibitions; dance competitions; amateur concerts; elegant celebrations of historical culture; music festivals; children’s play dates and - new for this year - monthly European Festivals. Evangeline takes control of all the activities, but wonders if she’s taken on more than she bargained for, when her personal life suffers as a result. Leandra is making the most of the summer season and the gorgeous tourists who provide lots of casual romantic interludes, until she begins to feel that she wants something more. Wendy loves working at the souvenir shop, although inflating the lilos can get a bit tiring. She’s thrown into a state of uncertainty when her boss forces a change of direction, so will she be able to find another way to utilise her talent in customer service? Each of them gradually begin to discover their individual strengths, but how much of that is due to the support of Thanasis, Akis and Haris? Enjoy spending time in The Town Square where there is always something happening during the busy Greek summer season, whether that is due to the varied events taking place, or the romantic shenanigans of the locals! This is the fifteenth book in the Aegean Sun series, which is a collection of standalone reads. While each episode has an original story with different characters, the series has been written to gradually take the reader on a journey through the lives of the people living in and around the Aegean Sun Hotel and it is advisable to read them in order for the best experience. Author Bio (small paragraph about yourself which I can share with reviewers.): I write contemporary fiction in the form of novels, novellas and short stories. I have two series of linked standalone stories, one is Christmas on the Close, and the other is Aegean Sun which is set in Greece through the summer season. It is based on some of my experiences when I was working in Kos as a holiday rep. I live in Lancashire where I have a large garden which takes a lot of maintenance, but I also enjoy reading lots of different genres and watching the soaps Emmerdale and Neighbours because I love character-based stories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson