Shattered Steel By Shauna Richmond

Thank you @hyggebooktours @shauna.richmond #hyggebooktours for letting me be part of this tour and reviewing this book. I absolutely love Shauna Richmond's books.This is the 3rd book I have read and it has not let me down. Shauna's writing style is gripping and you can lose yourself in her writing, it takes you away from your life. I listened to Shattered Steel on Audible and it is fantastic and the narrator Graham Mack has a great voice. The story is about Catherine who has gotten lost from her pack and has ended up in Oakwood where you meet the olden brothers. Shattered Steel is funny and full of sexual tension. The characters are fantastic and full of humour. The story is addictive and I can't wait for book 2. Shattered Steel is a fun and easy read. I am now a big fan of Shauna Richmond's writting.5 stars.Strongly recommend. Out now to buy. Book Blurb: In a world plagued with demons, bandits and shapeshifters, Catherine finds herself straying from her pack as they escape the hunters that stumbled across their camp. Finding herself in Oakwood, the land of the gentry, the brazen peasant finds herself attracting all sorts of attention. Catherine must find a way to survive in the world of the nobles even if that means being auctioned off to the highest bidder. Her world turns on its head as a chance encounter with a man known as the Highland Reaper turns into a secret love affair. How will this notorious killer react when he finds out what she truly is? Will his unsavoury past come back to bite them both? Too many choices, too many expectations and two questions. Author Bio: I began my writing journey in 2016 after suffering a breakdown and having major time off work to recover. A few things about me: I speak fluent sarcasm and for those who are easily offended, I'm most definitely not the person you want to be around. I'm a hot chocolate lover with a healthy obsession with all kinds of romance books and an unhealthy obsession with fictional men *Ahem... Bat-boys.📚 I'm a mother to a beautifully demented little boy with ASD and GDD. He loves nothing more than to cause mischief and stalk away laughing maniacally. When my miniature bond villain isn't leaving a trail of destruction behind him, he can be found doting on our two dogs. When I'm not busy running around after my son— you can find me curled up with a paperback or Kindle in hand—occasionally the odd Audiobook.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson