Fly Me To Paris by Helga Jensen

Thank you @rararesources and @HelgaJensenF for letting me be part of this tour and reviewing this book. I love the front cover of Fly Me to Paris it's beautiful and I wished I was the person on the front. I really enjoyed reading Fly Me to Paris and I have not read anything about mature women in their 50s being fly attendant before. I found it hard to put down and I loved following Penny life from not being in the greatest place to doing something totally different to getting a new job flying around the world. I adore Penny she's brave and she made me laugh all the way through the book. This is a fantastic read and is set in Paris made me want to change places with Penny. This is the first book I have read from Helga Jenson and I will be reading more of her books. The first few pages took me little while to get into but after that i was hooked and coukd not put down. Highly recommend it took me away from my life for abit and enter pennys . 5 Stars. Fly Me to Paris Penny is not living her best life. Her job is far from thrilling and her long-term boyfriend shows no sign of wanting to commit. She has just turned fifty and is going nowhere. Wanting a new start, Penny applies for a job as cabin crew, to find out if she can push herself out of her comfort zone. Her new job brings the adventure she craves, even if she does keep bumping into impossibly handsome but deeply annoying pilot, Matt Garcia. Stuck in Paris on an unscheduled stopover, the chemistry between them grows. But the path of love never did fly smooth, as Matt’s past threatens to come between them. Beside which, Penny is not looking for love. But what if love finds her? A romantic, uplifting and inspirational read all about taking chances later in life – fans of Milly Johnson and Sandy Barker will love this! Author Bio – Helga Jensen is an award-winning British/Danish best-selling author and journalist. Her debut novel was a winning entry in the 2017 Montegrappa First Fiction competition at Dubai’s Emirates Literary Festival. Her debut was also a contender for the coveted 2021 Joan Hessayon Award for new writers. Helga’s second romantic comedy, A Scandinavian Summer, went straight to number one on the Amazon Kindle charts for Danish travel on its publication day. Helga holds a BA Hons in English Literature and Creative Writing, along with a Creative Writing MA from Bath Spa University. She is currently working on a PhD.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson