The Ex Wife by Sally Rigby and Amanda Ashby

Thank you @rararesources , @AmandaAshby and @ SallyRigby for letting me be part of this tour and reviewing this book. The Ex Wife is psycholgical thriller and it hooked me straight away. It is a very good page turner. This is the first book i have read by the authors abd it is a fantastic read. I liked Alice character alot and i found the story engaging andcthere was some great twists i did not see coming. Brilliant read 5 stars . The Ex Wife My life was perfect until she came along. Norah. Younger, prettier and about to marry my own ex-husband, they are a walking cliché. I hate her. I hate them both. She’s taken everything from me – my husband, my life, my home - but I refuse to allow her to take Cassie, my beautiful daughter. That's a step too far. Now I’ve discovered that Norah plans to have a baby of her own and that causes me no end of problems. She could destroy everything and reveal my deepest, darkest secrets. That can never be allowed to happen. No matter what it costs… A brand new psychological thriller that will keep you guessing till the end! Perfect for fans of Sue Watson, Nina Manning, Shalini Boland Purchase Link - https://amzn.to/3IaIhSM Author Bio – Amanda Ashby and Sally Rigby are a crime writing partnership. Both authors live in New Zealand, have been friends for eighteen years and agree about everything (except musicals). They decided to collaborate on a psychological thriller which they then entered into a competition, run by Boldwood, and which they won!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson