The Assistant by Amanda Reynolds

Thank you @rararesources and @amandareynoldsj for letting me be part of this tour and reviewing this book. The Assistant is a psychological thriller which is my favourite and The Assistant did not let me down. I loved how the story was dark and twisty. The story was at a great pace and I did lose myself in the book. I liked Gail character she was an assistant to Ria who is a social media influencer. I found it to be a good page-turner and read it in a day. I was hooked and needed to get to the end to see what happened. The story written well and great plot 5 stars. The Assistant I know many things about Larissa. I know what she eats, which must-have brands she applies to her face, and the price of each carefully selected ‘piece’ in her multi-million-pound home in Belgravia. Because Ris, as she is known to her many followers, likes to share. And now I’m here, in her home, watching her every move. Entrusted with her secrets and running her diary from the bijou basement flat, I’m on hand to fulfil Ris’ every need. Her right-hand woman. But what she doesn’t know is why I’m really here. I’ve put a lot on the line to get this job, and now my plan can begin. I’ve waited long enough. Author Bio – Amanda Reynolds is the bestselling psychological suspense author whose debut novel, Close To Me, was adapted as a major six-part TV series for Channel 4 in 2021. Previously published by Headline, her books have been translated into multiple languages. Amanda lives near Cheltenham.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson