Jailbait by Shauna Richmond

Thank you @hyggebooktours and @shaunaRichmond for letting me part of this tour and reviewing this book. Jailbait is second book i have read by Shauna Richmond and she did not disappoint. She is definatly becoming one of my favourite authours. The story was easy to get into and was bit steamy at times between Eabha and Joe. Eabha is in prison for murder and Joe is a police office that is trying to help her. Great plot and kept me hooked from beging to end. Jailbait is entertaining and i loved all the characters. Great read cant wait for rhe bext book 5 stars. Book Description: I didn't do it! It took five years, two failed hits and several trips to the infirmary later for Joe to finally listen to me. Now I'm sitting in protective custody, staring at a murder board, wondering whose time I'm serving. I'm prepared to fight. Hell, I'm even prepared to die, it beats going back to prison. What I'm not prepared for, is the truth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson