The Ugliest Man On The Mountain By Mark Laming

Thank you @ZooloosBT @MarklamingBooks @BlossomSpring3 for letting me be part of this tour and for reviewing this book. The Ugliest man on the mountain really intrigued me and i did enjoy the story. I lieked Amber alot snd i did felt sorry for her but she did fascinate me due to her robbery people houses . I did like how you robbed Kane flat and than started to date him but had no clue that she robbed him. I must admitt was not sure on Kane due yo him being grumpy and bit mardy at times towards Amber but then over times he was a gentleman. I liked there was a few twists in the book and i did enjoy tbe plot. The uglist man in the mountain did make me what to keep reading it because i wanted to found out what hapoens to Kane and Amber relationship and the robbery . 5 stars great read Book Blurb Amber McCarthy is a young woman with a high IQ and a well-paid job, but it is never enough for her and she seeks the thrill of planning and executing the perfect burglary. On meeting wealthy businessman, Kane, her life changes and she relishes the challenge to win his love. A new enemy at the door plays havoc with her plans and Kane moves to Andalusia. With just one last chance of rebuilding their relationship, Amber believes she has the answer. A thousand miles away in Spain, Kane has a shock in store for Amber that changes everything. Author Bio My passion has always been writing and I am unable to imagine a day without putting the laptop through its paces. As a young boy I remember hiding in the wings of my father’s theatre in Harrogate, staring in awe at the actors rehearsing for a show that he had written. Irrefutably, a tiny slice of his magic, thankfully, rubbed off on me and became the catalyst for my storytelling. To date, four of my novels have been published and I am in the process of writing another one. I have written over two hundred short stories of which four have been broadcast by the BBC. More recently I have become a regular contributor to a Dorset magazine group. My interests include horology and being grandfather to four colourful characters who continually test my mind and bank account! I was nominated for The People’s Book Prize 2019 for my novel ‘Shadow with Nowhere to Fall’. The patrons are Frederick Forsyth CBE and Founding Patron: Dame Beryl Bainbridge. The last couple of years have been a busy time for me with local BBC radio interviews. I have also been featured as a guest on the American Author’s Show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson