Song for Ria by Michelle Shine


 Song for Ria is a beautiful read and it is sad due to Alison having to deal with her grief of her daughter death due to an overdose overdose. I feel song for Ria is a very spiritual book and made me fascinating by the Hopi Sherman and would love to visit one myself. You can really feel the grief and sadness from Alison and this is down to Michelle shine writing style . I found this book engaging to read from the first word and I could not put it down. The characters where very easy to get to like and understand them all. Would definitely read more book a by Michelle Shine. 5 stars . Thank you for @Randomtttours and @MichelleShine letting me part of this tour and review.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson