One hot summer by Anita Waller

 

One hot summer is a gripping and page turner ,psychological  book. Psychological books are my favourite and One hot summer did not let me down loved it and I even cried at the end. The beginning of the book was brilliant which helped me to be hooked the story line. I really liked Anita Wallet writing styler and will definitely read more . The story starts of with two teenages in a house summer shed that sets on fire. Laura and Will are sent to look into this tragic fire and then there becomes more fires and murder they have to investigate. It definitely kept me guessing me I got it right who it was. Thank you rararesource and Anita Waller for letting be part of this tour and reviewing this book. Anyone that likes Psychological thriller will love this 5 stars. Will be reading more of Anita Waller books in the future. one hot summer is out to buy in Amazon . Author Bio Anita Waller is the author of many bestselling psychological thrillers and the Kat and Mouse crime series. She lives in Sheffield, which continues to be the setting of many of her thrillers, and was first published by Bloodhound at the age of sixty-nine. Her first book for Boldwood will be published in August 2022.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson