Killing me softly by Guy Hale


 Thank you 

@HaleWrites

@lovebookstours for letting me be part of this tour and reviewing this book. I was drawn to the front cover straight the way. I love how the guitar symbols a skeleton. I new a definitely wanted to read it after reading the blurb. Jimmy works as a singer in Nevada but is a very washed up singer that likes to drink a lot to. Jimmy wakes up to a total different life which is life changing after accidentally killing his girlfriend called Wendy. Jimmy starts to see Wendy and then he does things that makes him a better song writer but he can’t turn back now because if he does he will not be able to produce his music. I absolutely loved Killing me softly and Guy Hale writing. I really liked Sammy, Wendy , Dave and Jimmy. The book made me cry and laugh in places. It’s totally different book to what I normally read but I can’t wait to read the second book. 5 stars loved it that much read it in a day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson