The Deadly Shallows by Dan Pettrey



I really like the front cover lot. Deadly shallows is face pacing and  went straight into action from the first page which is really good. The story keeps you gripped till the end. The themes in the book is suspense, romance , Christianity and loss . The story is about mass shooting in a high school on there graduation and also about the romance between Brooke and Noah them getting through this tragedy.  I have not read the first or second book of the series but I feel I did not need to because of Dania Pettrey writing style and how she got straight into the new story line from the first page. Definitely recommend this book and will read the other two books from the series.  5 Stars Thank you @danipettrey

@bethany_house

@lovebookstours 

@igbooktours for letting me part of this tour and for letting me review this book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson