The last house of needless street by Catarina Ward

 


I have never read anything from Catarina Ward. All I can say is wow. This story had lots of twists that I did not see coming. This story kept me on my toes and I was constantly trying to work out what was happening and when I thought I figured out another twist came which I did not expect. There is at least 4 different narratives in the story. They where all easy to get attached to. This is a very dark  gothic story and it’s not all what you see you need to go more deeper.
 Thank you Netgalley for letting me read this book . I give it 5 stars


I definitely recommend this book. Thank you NetGalley for letting me read this book.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson