The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah

 5 stars

I have never read any books by this author  and on facebook I kept seeing people saying how good her books are. I have started of with Nightgale and I loved it. At first I thought it was bit slow to get into but as I got further into the book I could not put it down. I  found this book really intresting learning about the war in France and reading the two sisters points of view how there life was effected during the war.  I thought this book was sad and it made me cry. I highly recommend the Nightingale and I give this book 5 stars. I will be definitely be reading more of her books.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson