The Phantom Child by AJ Wills

Thank you @zooloosBT for letting me be part of this tour and reviewing this book. The Phantom Child is a psychological genre which everyone know is my favour and this book did not disappoint. While I was reading The Phantom Child I was thinking all the time trying to work the twists out. I worked a bit of it out and got it correct, but was very surprised with the twists I got wrong. Brilliant. The story was easy to get into straight away and was at a fast pace, which I liked. It did not take me long to read at all. This is definitely a page turner. The story about Karina who goes on holiday with her husband and her 4-year-old son Jacob, but the next morning Karina wakes up and there is no Jacob. Brilliantly written and will be looking out for more of AJ Wills in the future. This book will keep you on tender hooks till the end. I really enjoyed this book. An amazing read. 5 stars, strongly recommend . If you like Psychological books, this is for you. It will keep you thinking to the end, and you will be shocked with the twists. I was.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson