The Baby I Stole by McGarvey Black

Thank you @zooloosBT for letting me be part of this tour and reviewing this book. The Baby I stole is a psychological genre. Wow, what an amazing read. It was very gripping and held my attention to the end. I did not see the twists at all, which I liked because it kept me guessing. The story was at a fast pace, which I liked. I felt like I was on a roll coaster while reading this book. There was great tension running through the book. The story about a Tori that talks to someone on the beach, and she dies, but there's a baby that has been left there by the lady who has died. Tori goes and takes the baby and tells everyone it's from the adoption agency. Things go ok for a while, but then things start to happen to Tori. The story is written extremely well, and I was hooked. I don't agree with Tori taking the bay, but I understood why she did, but it totally makes sense by the end of the book. Amazing read and I can't wait to read more by McGarvey Black . Fantastic psychological book. 5 stars McGarvey’s Bio McGarvey studied voice at Manhattan School of Music and was later a theatre major in college. She pursued an acting career but later moved into a magazine and digital media career. During that time, she sold advertising and managed sales teams for companies like Conde Nast, WebMD and worked for brands including GQ, Travel + Leisure, and Allure. In between, she took a year off and backpacked alone around the world. Later, after having two children, she left media and became an executive recruiter for internet companies. In 2017, she began writing full time and has since published six novels. McGarvey’s Links Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/mcgarveyblack Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/mcgarveyblack1/ Website: https://mcgarveyblack.com/ Book Links Goodreads : https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/205463441-the-baby-i-stole Buy Links : https://mybook.to/thebabyistole-zbt Book Blurb My husband and I are desperate for a baby. So I stole one. All my adult life, I’ve longed for a baby. We tried IVF. We tried everything. Now we’re waiting to adopt. We have a beautiful home and all the love in the world to give a child. But we’re told it will take years. Then one day, at Rocky Point Beach, one thing leads to another. I make a split-second decision — and I come home with a baby. His name is Liam. He has tiny red bow lips and the chubbiest cheeks. He’s gorgeous. I call him Jonah. Now what happens when my husband gets home?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson