The Wolf and the Favour By Catherine McCarthy

Thank you @zooloosBT for letting me be part of this tour and reviewing this book. The Wolf and the favour are a fantasy genre. I absolutely loved this book and brought my enjoyment to reading back again. I found the story to get into straight the way and loved all the characters, especially the ten year old Hannah. Hannah is the main character and has Down Syndrome and moves to wales with her dad. Hannah Mum does not live with them and is only in contact with Hannah now and again which upsets Hannah because she misses her Mum, but she comes across the lane which allures her there by a strange tree and then there is the wolf. The story is a t good pace and draws you into the magical world. The story is enchanting and well written and I don't think I will be forgetting this story for long time, it has defiantly left imprint on me. I strongly recommend this story to adults and children. I hope to read more by this author. 5 stars, fantastic and moving story. Blurb Ten-year-old Hannah has Down syndrome and oodles of courage, but should she trust the alluring tree creature who smells of Mamma’s perfume or the blue-eyed wolf who warns her not to enter the woods under any circumstance? The Wolf and the Favour is a tale of love, trust, and courage. A tale that champions the neurodivergent voice and proves the true power of a person’s strength lies within themselves.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson