Umbrate by A.D Jones - Media Pack Inbox

Thank you @zooloosBT for letting me be part of this tour and reviewing this book. Umbrate is a crime thriller/ fantasy gener. I found the front cover to be interesting and made me wounder who the dark ghostly person was . I was which made me want to get reading to found out. The story was at good pace which I could keep up with. There seems to be good twists in the book that I definitely didn’t see coming. The story is written at good pace and was very gripping in place. A interesting and entertaining read. A totally different read to what I would normal read but I am glad I read it. 4 stars A.D’s Bio A.D Jones lives in the North of England; where he spends his time favouring books over people and can be found writing or devouring said books to review online. He loves Cola, Twin Peaks, cult movies and all things horror. He dislikes the movie ‘The Karate Kid’ with a passion that burns brighter than the sun. A.D’s Links Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/the_evergrowing_library/ Book Links Goodreads - https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/199395214-umbrate Buy Links - https://mybook.to/umbrate-zbt Book Blurb Welcome to Dalton Home to Humans, Dwarves, Elves and the shadowy Umbral Populace. Detective Vanic Bradley works hard to keep the peace, coming down hard on the criminal underbelly of the city. After putting his life on the line multiple times in recent weeks, all he wanted was a day off work to spend time with his son, and re-evaluate his place in the world - but forces beyond his control have other ideas. For reasons unknown, he will find himself in a race against time as two hundred innocent citizens become collateral damage in a murderous plot centred around him.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson