The Widows' Wine Club by Julia Jarman

Thank you @JuliaJarmank and @rararesources for letting me be part of this tour and reviewing this book. My Review The Widow's Wine Club is an absolutely enjoyable read, and I loved the characters Janet, Viv and Zelda. I feel I was drawn more to Jannt and Viv, but I don't know if it was to do with their personality and their outgoingness because I love to be like them. All three have lost their husbands, and they decide to join their own Widow's Club and be there for each other through the tough times and happy times. The Widows Wine Club is funny and heartwarming which was a delight to read. The themes going through the book are, loss, friendship and companionship, The story is written from Viv, Janet and Zelda's points of view which I enjoyed because I liked reading about their thoughts and feeling that was happing to them. I found The Windows Wine Club hard to put down because it was so entertaining. This is the first book I have read by Julia Jarman and I will be reading more I enjoyed her written style immensely. The story is engaging and I did feel for the characters when they went through losing their husbands and trying to find themselves but I enjoyed watching their friendships blossom through the year. The Widows Wine Club is a great book, and I was sad it ended. 5 stars. Blurb The Widows ’ Wine Club The beginning of Janet, Viv and Zelda ’ s friendship could not have been less promising ... Navigating their new lives as widows, the three women venture to the same dreary bereavement group in a chilly church hall. But what bonds them is not their shared predicament, but instead how quickly they all decide to flee the depressing gathering, choosing instead to share a bottle of wine. The Three Muscat - eers is born. The women may be down but they ’ re not out; in their sixties but certainly not past it. They agree a mission: to find fulfilment as single women and recover their joie de vivre . And as they start to feel ready to face the world again, the friends support each other to dive headlong into new hobbies, new adventures, and even to di p their toes into the wonderful world of dating again. When one of the ladies gets life - changing news, there ’ s only one thing for it. The Widows ’ Wine Club closes rank, and it ’ s ‘ one for all and all for one ’. Because when they stick together, there ’ s noth ing the friends can ’ t achieve. Purchase Link - https://mybook.to/widowswineclubsocial Author Bio – Julia Jarman has written over a hundred books for children, and is now turning her hand to uplifting, golden years women ’ s fiction. She is now drawing on her own experience of bereavement, female friendship and late - life dating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson