The Stepson by Diane Saxon

.Thank you @rararsources and @Diane_Saxon for letting me be part of this tour and reviewing this book. The Stepson is a psychological read that I found addictive and fantastic read. I was glued straight the way. This book was very unpredictable which I loved, I like a good psychological thriller that keeps you guessing. The story is about Sandra who gets a phone call early hours in the morning and her mum then disappears. The Stepson is at a great pace and the twists were fantastic. The story written brilliantly will be read more by Diana Saxon. A must-read 5 stars. If you like a good psychological book this is for you. The Stepson When your whole life becomes one big lie... The night my mum disappeared, after a panicked 3am phonecall, I knew something was wrong. The police tried to reassure me. There had to be a logical explanation they said – perhaps she’s taking a break after the tragic death of my father. But I know my mum. Or do I? She would never leave without telling me. Or would she? The harder I look, the more I discover deep, dark family secrets I was not privy to. Worrying secrets I was never meant to know. Which means my parents have lied to me my whole life. But why? Who can I turn to? Trust? Were they scared of something in their past? Or were they trying to protect me? Has mum gone on her own free will? Or has someone taken her? Author Bio – Diane Saxon previously wrote romantic fiction for the US ma rket but has now turned to writing psychological crime. Find Her Alive was her first novel in this genre and introduced series character DS Jenna Morgan. She is married to a retired policeman and lives in Shropshire

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson