It All Started With You by Debbie Howells

Thank you @rararesouces and @debbie__howells for letting me be part of this tour and reviewing this book. I read a few books from Debbie Howells and they are brilliant reads. It all started with you and does not let you down it is a fantastic read that thoroughly enjoyed. I did go through many emotions while reading It all started with you and I loved following Frankie's story of wanting to run her own Flower business. I found the story easy to get into to the point I could not put it down due to being lost in Frankie's life. It all started with you being an uplifting read, with a great plot and characters. 5 stars beautiful read. Blurb It All Started With You I always thought I was going to be a girl who did something. I was going to run my own business and find fame and fortune! Fall in love... But here I am. Still waiting for it all to happen, sitting on the floor, surrounded by lilies and roses, trying to do my best friend’s wedding flowers because – in her words – ‘how hard can it be, Frankie?’. The answer is actually ‘very hard’ but it’s not the only thing that’s tough right now. My boyfriend won’t commit, I barely have a job, and once again I have the hangover from hell... What I don’t know is that life’s about to throw me a curveball a new friend I will make with a beautiful, sad-eyed little boy who is so very tragically ill. I still don’t know about that heartbreak. Even so, in this moment, I know that it’s time for some changes. Maybe it’s time to make my dreams come true? To try to become a marathon-running, healthy-living, wildly-in-love florist-to-the-stars! Because I’m beginning to realise that you only get one chance at life. I don’t yet how you change everything, all at once, but what I do know is it all starts with me.. Author Bio – Debbie Howells’s first novel, a psychological thriller, The Bones of You , was a Sunday Times bestseller for Macmillan. Four more bestsellers followed, including most recently The Vow , published by Avon. Fulfilling her dream of writing women’s fiction, she has found a home with Boldwood and her first title with them, The Life You Left Behind was published in February 2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson