Ace of Shades by Theodore Lee

Thank you @lovebooks for letting me be part of this tour and reviewing this book. Ace of Shades is gripping from the get-go and I found it very action-packed, which I enjoyed. I like the descriptions in the book and could visualise the scenes in my head. I like the characters Detective Ace Shades and Detective Earrings. This is a fantastic read with great twists, and I was hooked. I enjoyed Theodore Lee's writing style and this was the first book I have read from him. I defiantly will be reading more. Great plot and can't wait for book 2. Brilliant read, strongly recommend 5 stars. Blurb The eyes are the window to the soul. Ace Shades wears sunglasses at all times, even at night. He doesn't remember the color of his eyes nor the last time he took his sunglasses off (hence the moniker: "Shades"). His girlfriend’s a piano, his friends aren’t all there, and the world, according to how he sees it, is a dark and unfriendly place. But things are changing within the detective. Perhaps it’s the case. Perhaps it’s something else. But the closer that he gets to the truth, the more that he can see the cracks within his own existence. And he’s close to discovering it: The truth hidden long ago, keeping his world held together. Bio Writer, musician, and reclusive nomad: Theodore Lee enjoys his days philosophizing about existence, morality, and what he will eat next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson