Travelling without moving by Nathan Jones

Thank you @NathanJonesbook for me read and review this book. Travelling without Moving is a science fiction and enjoyable read that takes you into totally different world. The imagery in this book was amazing. The pace of the book was good and you can tell the amount of work Nathan Jones has put into this book. There are a lot of characters in the book and they are all likeable I enjoyed following them on their journeys. I was hooked and could not put the book down. This is a genre I don't read much of but I am glad I read Travelling without Moving, it took me to a totally different world. I found this book a great experience and I am honoured to had read it. 5 stars. This is the first book I have read by Nathan Jones and I will read more in the future. Blurb An up paced adventure through a world like no other, following unique, quirky characters on the journey of their lifetime. Plenty of novels are set in domes, but none are as colourful, spellbinding, and inventive as Travelling Without Moving. Earth is in ruins, uninhabitable, and the remaining population live in bio-domes. A Roman tribesman, Napalm Carton, believes that life in his clockwork habitat is some kind of lie. A trap, or a construct, or an experiment gone wrong, whatever. Post-apocalyptic existence makes no sense to him, and all he wants to do is escape to the reality beyond the dome of lies. Spurred on by visions, Napalm creates a multiplayer game called tickets, with the intention of opening a door to the next level of existence. He needs the help of his sceptical friends, but first, he has to convince them that the tickets are more than a game. He also needs to confirm his suspicions that someone or something is trying to steal his invention before it’s game over for everyone. Bio Nathan Jones here. Professionally trained sheep fart tester. Born in Blackburn, 1973, I have been privileged to live in many places but I currently reside in South Wales with my wife and two cats, Spook and Choo-choo. I'm a long time reader of speculative fiction and just about anything else that's well-written and engaging. For a while I supported aspiring authors by offering a free beta reading service, but since I've grown in popularity, I've begun to charge a minimal fee (if you beg hard enough, however, I'll still consider helping you for free). I very much enjoy reading self-published works and supporting self-published authors. And if I don't sell lots of books myself, I fully intend to destroy the entire universe simply out of bitterness. I have two books published currently: Travelling Without Moving - A post-apocalyptic, dystopian, clockpunk adventure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson