Strange Sally Diamond by Liz Nugent

Thank you @PenguinRandomHouse and @LizNugent for letting me have copy of Strange Sally Diamond. Wow, what an amazing read. I loved it so much that I could not put the book down. I was hooked straight the way. I loved the character Sally and I don't know if I was meant to laugh but the bit about her dad in the incinerator made me laugh out loud. This is a magnificent novel and a must-read. This is the first book I have read by Liz Nugent and is now one of my favourite authors. The story is about Sally who has been adopted and founds it hard to express her emotions and can come across as frightening at times but I did love Sally. Sally founds out some terrible news that is going to affect her and change her life for good. The story is very well written and held my attention and curiosity, especially with the character Mark and Peter. The story was gripping and had great twists In the book. Liz Nugent is a great writer and I can't wait to read more. If you like psychology, thriller you will love this book. Excellent read 5 stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson