The Rescue by S L Rosewarne

Thank you @floweringpot and @rararesouces for letting me part of this tour and reviewing this book. I love the front cover the dog is very cute. This is a contemparay fiction and is 300pages long. The rescue is heartwarming read and I loved how the story is told by Molly the dog. I love it when authors do this. I found this story really moving and it made me feel sad in places. This is lovely first book by S Rosewarne sbout second chances. Will definatly read more books S Rosewarne in the future 5 stars. The Rescue When terrier Moll’s owner dies, she is determined to protect his widow, Suki. As Suki navigates grief, dating and men with baggage of their own, Moll tries to push her beloved owner to moving on with someone Moll has chosen, with a good sense of humour, a generous heart, and a steady supply of biscuits. But Suki has a frustrating habit of doing things the way she wants, instead of Moll’s way. Until she meets Ted, who Moll adores almost as much as Suki. Ted, though, has demons of his own, so is he really the right choice for Suki? With Moll getting older, and Suki still struggling, can this devoted up fulfil her promise to look after her owner, before her time runs out? A quirky tale of second chances, told through the eyes of woman’s best friend. Purchase Links: https://www.suekittow.com/product-page/the-rescue https://www.amazon.com/Rescue-S-Rosewarne-ebook/dp/B0BS4BLM3W/ https://www.amazon.co.uk/Rescue-S-Rosewarne-ebook/dp/B0BS4BLM3W/ Author Bio I live in Cornwall with my rescue dog Lainy (who features at the end of The Rescue) and is going on to have her own story in Lainy’s Tale, which I am writing now. I spend part of the week with my partner and his rescue dog, Twig, where we walk, cycle, swim and grow vegetables. When forced indoors he is addicted to shouting at politicians on the news, the perfect excuse for me to write. When not writing or training Lainy, I sing with The Suitcase Singers, and also give talks to anyone who will pay to listen to me talking about my work. To my surprise, many have. I am also a freelance journalist, researcher and author of five Cornish literary themed walking books - Discover Cornwall, Walks in the Footsteps of Cornish Writers, Walks in the Footsteps of Poldark Walks in the Footsteps of Daphne du Maurier and Walks in the Footsteps of Rosamunde Pilcher, all published by Sigma Press and online in our 'Books' section of the website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson