Festival of Cats by different authors

A Festival of cats is a pocketbook of poems and short stories about cats and their role in our lives. Thank you @Crumpsbarnstudio for letting me review this book. I abosoulty loved Festival cats my favoirte stories and poems are : Moonlight . i loved this story because it reminded me my black cat called Rosie who was kitten living in the rspca and i know alot people are superstitious black cats and they are so wrong. I can relate to this story and i am so happy that moonlight found someone in the end. I also like Reasons to be cheerful, Missy, Hero, cabby cat and blossom. All the stories and poems are written beaulfuly and I love the illustrations of the cats to. Each story and poem is unique aboutvdifferent cats. If you live cats you will love this little book 5 stars .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson