Before Again by Claire S Duffy

Thank you @lovebooktours and @fikabooksclarie for letting me part of this tour and reviewing this book. Before Again is not gener i usually read about time travel but I really enjoyed it and it intrigued me what was going on with Kirsty and her grandma death. I felt like i was on rollcoster with Kirsty and the more I read i found out more sbout the time travelling. The chapters are not very long and I tead it in a day. The story gripped me snd looking forward to the second book. It is fast paced and kept me hooked . I never read any of Clarie books before but definatly will read more of her books in the future. 5 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson