The Notekeeper by Hannah Treave

Thank you @Fionajourno @canelo_co @lovebookstours for letting me part of this tour and reviewing this book. Wow what can i say about The Notekeeper . I have never read book that has made me cry as much as this did. I absloulty loved this book and i felt so sorry for Zoe . Shes been through so much . I wanted her to be hapoy she deseverd it. I had a feeling what was going to happen in the plot but i was pleading with myself that i was wrong but i was right. I was hooked straight the way and wanted to get to the end to see what happens to her. I loved all the characters and loved how caring and how good Zoe is at her job to help people have good death and leave message for loved ones if they cant be there. This is heartbreaking snd moving story that will stay with you. I will be reading more from Hannah Treave in the fiture 5 stars. Strongly recommind this book bit it will make you cry. Lovely read. Blurb In order to love again, first she’ll need to learn how to live again... Following a tragedy, Zoe flees Australia and makes a life for herself in the UK. Two years later, working as a care nurse in Bath and knowing just how much comfort last words can bring, Zoe has taken it upon herself to become a notekeeper - writing down the final thoughts of her patients and delivering them to their loved ones. Zoe’s new boss, Ben, isn’t happy about her getting so involved in the patients’ lives. Even as they clash, they both begin to realize that facing one’s past is the only way to move on. But life is never straightforward, especially for Zoe. In finally opening up her heart after all these years, is she about to have it broken all over again?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson