If I Can't Have You by Louise Mullins

Thank you @ZooloosBT and @mullinsauthor for letting me be part of this tour snd reviewing this book. I cant have you is book 3 in the seris and is detective mystrey . This is the first book i have read in the seris by Louise Mulins . I love the front cover with the read writing and the cage. I enjoyed how the story was written in past and present and i felt it give me more information in to the characters and what was happening in the story. I cant have you is good plot and the characters where intresting and likeable. I will definatly read the other books in the seris 4 stars. Author Bio Louise Mullins writes full-time using the experience she gained in a prior life working in the field of forensic mental health, working with offenders and survivors of serious crimes. To keep up to date with her latest releases, visit her website: www.louisemullinsauthor.com. You can also find her on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as: @mullinsauthor. Follow her at: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Louisemullins80 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mullinsauthor/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MullinsAuthor Website : www.louisemullinsauthor.com Book Blurb Have you ever wanted something so much you'd do anything to get it? I wanted her from the moment I laid eyes on her. I promised to do anything to make her mine. But like a caged bird all she wanted was to fly away. Have you ever wanted someone so much you'd do anything to keep them? When you love someone, you should never let them go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson