The shite before Christmas by Serena Terry

Thank you @HarperCollins Publishet for letting me read this book. I absoloutly loved The shite before christmas it made me laugh out loud. I never read book that made me laugh so much. I loved all the characters they were amazing in there own way even her mum Pam The story is about Tara who is 8 months pregant and has three other children . The story starts on the 1st december and ends at christmas. I could not put it down it was great to read something different. Tara loves christmas but is struggling this year due to her teenage Gemma being grounded due to vaping, her mum Pam coming to stay , her husbsnd who drifting away and then there the wee donkey elf. I cant wait to read her 1st book this is a must read it definatly took me away from my life and swept me in to Tara. So much mayhem but loved it. 5 stars. You will not be able to put it down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson