Siggy Saves Christmas By Brian Frederick

Thank you @hyggebooktours #hyggebooktours @brianfredauthor #siggysaveschristmas for letting me be part of this tour and reviewing this book. Siggy saves christmas is beauful book. The illistrations are beautiful and what really stands out for me is siggy eyes and the other characters eyes. They seem to really capture me. I love the story about siggy saves christmas its a great story. I love Siggy the dog he is so cute. This us a christmas delight and children will love it and the magic . I love Brian writing it is so engagaing and magical. 5 Stars About: I was born in County Down, Northern Ireland, in December, 1969. I was a “60s child” for 26.5 hours. I think that’s important! I grew up during “the Troubles” and went to a school where CS Lewis was once a pupil and Samuel Beckett briefly taught. (Beckett once replied that students there were indeed the “cream of Ulster” being “rich and thick”… I’m not the former, sadly, but you can be judge about the latter.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson