Screw It Shauna Richmond

Thank you @hyggebooktours @shauna.richmond #hyggebooktours for letting me part of this tour and reviewing this book. I have really enjoyed listening to Screw it it has made me laugh. I really enjoyed the characters Lottie and craig and it has made me laugh following there reletionship. Lottie and Craig are roommates they both fancy each other but both feel they cant ho there because Nick is Lottie sister and Craig is Nick best friend. The story and the narrator Jonathan Waters are great. The writting style hooked me ti and i will definatly reading more from Shauna Richmond. This a great and fun read that has good twists and great humour . Loved it did not want it to end 5 stars Author Shauna is an Irish indie author, who began her writing journey in 2016. Most of her books are fantasy but she has challenged herself to write different genres with her contemporary romance Screw It! Debuting in 2022 and her dark romance Jailbait coming in March 2023.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson