Clara's Christmas Magic by Rosie Green

Thank you @rararesources and @RosieGreen for letting me be part of this tour and reviewing this book. I like the front cover it is lovely and chrismas and the story definitaly has chrismas feeling and magic. Clara christmas is 169 pages long and is a lovely read. I felt like it took me away for my life for a few hours which was nice. I am so glad Clara got happy ending . Enjoyable read that kept me enertained . This is the second book i have tead in the seris and it did not disappoint 5 stars. Clara’s Christmas Magic The festive season is fast approaching but with the challenges facing Clara, it looks like being anything but the most wonderful time of the year. Can she somehow find the strength to meet those challenges head-on and find her way to the perfect, happy-ever-after Christmas? Author Bio – Rosie’s series of novellas is centred around life in a country village cafe. ‘Clara’s Christmas Magic’ is Book 3 in a trilogy about Clara. It would make for the best reading experience if you caught up with the others first: Book 1, ‘Clara’s Secret Garden’ and Book 2 in the trio, ‘A Winter Wish’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson