When cherry lost Terry by Penney Phillips

Thank you @RandomTTours and Penny Phillips for letting me part of this tour and reviewing this book. The front cover is pretty and intresting. Myself and my daughter liked how everything ryhmed in the writing. The illustrations are amazing. The writing and the pictures are engaging from the start all the way to the end. My favioure charchters where the fox and the cat. My daughters favioute character was the cat, Panda , Leopard and the kola. Young children will love this and to be honest my daughter 12 and she really enjoyed the story and keeps reading over and over again with myself to. 5 Stars

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson