Blood in the tracks by Guy Hale

Thank you @HaleWrites @wearewhitefox @lovebookstours for letting me be part of this tour and reviewing this book. I was so happy to be selected to read Blood on the tracks. I absolutely loved the first book. Could not wait to read the second one. The front cover is awesome.My favourite characters are still Wendy and Jimmy. I love how Wendy is always there for Jimmy when hes in trouble. I also like John the new character he was very mysterious and i am glad he was there to help jimmy. I feel Jimmy character is abit vulnerable but i do like him alot. Great plot and i loved how the second book followed the first book. I di like Guy Hale writing style and i cant wait for the third book. Blood on the tracks kept me gripped to the end 5 stars Blurb Jimmy Wayne is headed for LA to make the new album that will hopefully make him a star. In a quiet, deserted canyon a few miles outside Blackjack lie the bodies of his victims who inspired each song – all his secrets are buried in that dry and arid ground. Can he leave his past behind or will the ghosts of his past come back to haunt him?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson