Miracle Number four by Paul Marriner

Thank you @RandomTTours and @PaulMarriner for sending me this lovely book, for being part of this tour and reviewing this book. I love the front cover because It has my favourite tree the blossom tree which is beautiful. Miracle Nimber four is contempory fiction and is 455 pages. The chapters are short and the font is the right size for me . The story is set in london in the middle of the 1970's. I really liked seeing Mike character develop through the book. The story is fast paced and you feel like you are going on the journey with Mike through out the book. I really liked reading about Mike and his band mates. I did feel sad in places and I feel Paul Marriner style of writing was emotional as well as postive and dark in places which is really good. 4 stars Miracle Number four is out now. Blurb 1976: With dreams of a career in rock, a crush on the prettiest girl in town, and a mother in remission from cancer, Mike’s future looks bright. Music brings excitement and a chance to shine, but life off-stage is complicated. Together with family, friends and band-mates, Mike finds joy, sadness and loss. Troubling secrets surface while a new friend brings both fresh perspectives and a cruel reality. The radios and pubs blast rock into the suburban nights and the band prepare for their big break. Is Mike ready?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson