Love, Liana… Sincerely, Kade by Allie Doherty

Thank you @LakeCtryPress @lovebookstours for letting me part of this tour and reviewing this book. I like the front cover is bright and catchers your attention which alerts you to the blurb. Love Liana Sincerely is romantic comedy and this is the first book I have read from Ally Doherty. I will be reading more. I really liked Kade and Liana and was routing for them both . They both strong characters Ally Doherty covered some hot topics through the book drugs, violence and mene heath issues and it was written really well. There was some places through the book that made me smile.I really liked the ending 4 stars Blurb Meet Liana Dawson, a perpetually single romantic-advice blogger. She's one set of granny-panties away from proclaiming herself New York City's version of Bridget Jones when she's hit with a fan demand for sex advice. With an unwavering belief in love (and rom-com superiority), there's no relationship problem Love, Liana can't fix... until a fascinating, albeit cocky, email paves the way to a whirlwind friendship that leaves Liana questioning everything she thought she knew about falling in love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson