Ahead of the shadows by A.B. Kyazze


 Thank you @RandomTTours and @A.B . kyazze for letting me part of this tour and reading this book.  I love the way A .B. Kyazze described what’s going on and the surroundings in the book it’s very artistic and I can visualise it in my head. Ahead of the shadows is written in the past 2002 and then in the present 2022. There is three narratives in about he story Lena the mum , Bene her son and Kojo who worked with Lena. Ahead of the shadows is about relationships, trauma, war and love. Lena and Kojo work together across the east and central Africa and there is slot psychological pressure for both of them in the war zone. When I read the end I was disappointed for good reason because I was left wanted more and wanted to see what happeneds next . I really enjoyed reading ahead of shadows and this a book I would not normally read but I am really glad I did and will read more from this author.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson