The Star of Simbako by P J Skinner

i really like the front cover which help it has my favourie colour purple. Thank you @samharrisseries @lovebookstours for letting me be part of this tour and reviewing this book. This is the first book i have read from PJ Skinner and i will definalty read more of there books. Star of Simbako is book 3 of the seris but you can read this stand alone. I really liked Sam and i was routing for her and Fergus. The ending has let me wanted more cant wait for the next book. If you love adventure book you will love this and it kept me on the exge if my seat. The story is set on Afica where Sam is geologist and goes to work in diamond field. I really like the descriptions and you really visualise them .There was lots of twists and turns in thecstory to. 5 stars great read strongly recommed this book and it is out now to buy. Author bio

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson