The lessons in chemistry by Bonnie Garmus

I have kept seeing Lessons in Chemistry everywhere and every one saying how good it was. I wanted to see what all the hype was and it definitely deserve the hype. I loved it from the first sentence to the end. I was hooked. I read it in two days. I love Bonnie Garmus writing style and will definitely read more. Her writing made me smile and I love six thirty he’s awesome. The characters where really interesting and I did like them. I was sad near the beginning and different expect that person to live so soon . The story is abit political, feminist and has humour. If you have not read it please do it’s awesome. I also love the front cover it’s beautiful and bright. I am not into science but I feel like I am now . lessons in chemistry is book I would not normally read but I glad I did and love to cook food with bunser burner . 5 stars brilliantly written.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson