Shadows & Magic - The Younglings by Helena M. Craggs

Thank you Blog - @h_craggs @lovebookstours @igbooktours for letting me part of this tour and reviewing this audio book. I have read the second book of the seris and enjoyed it. I am so glad I got to listen to the first Shadows and Magic . loved it . I like the charchters and really saw them develop through out the book. It was nice to listen to how the group of younglings get togther. The Grandma is even more my faviorte character since listening to the first book. The Younglings is young adult fantasy. I like the narrative on the audio book I love ghosts, witches and devil so this book was right up my straight. 5 stars great read gripped me from the start.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson