Janet Jackson Yorkshire B&B by Becky Papworth

Absolutely loved Janet Jackson it definalty made me laugh and smile all the way through the book. If i am honest i did not want the book to end it was really funny and cheered me up . Hope Becky Papworth does second book . Her writing style is definalty entertaining and easy to read. I loved the characters even Janet mad sister Maureen . Janet jackson decides to make her garage into B@B . The story about her guests and her ups down of her life as well. Janet reslise how hard it is to run B@B. This is Becky Papworth first book I defiantly recommed tbis book 5 dyars its a great read, your left wanting more and a smile on your face. Thank you @rararesources and @Beckypapworth for letting me read this book and being part of this tour.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson