Buttercups in the basement by Jane Harvey


 Thank you @rararesources and @DreenaC for letting me review this book and being part of this tour. What a lovely book to read I loved it that much I read it in a day. Jane Harvey writing is really engaging and  I could not put the book down. I loved how the story was written in the past about Betty  who 28 and then the present about Betty who is 82 and it all linked in really nicely. I definitely wanted more from the end and I loved the character Betty and her mum made me smile at times with how Blunt she is. Buttercups in the basement is about Betty who is nearly 28 and has just Married William and they have just brought a house which is very big and then convert into apartments where she needs Sandra. Buttercups in the basement is the second book in the series but you can read this as stand alone. I definitely want to read the 1st book and the 3rd book when it comes out. I really enjoyed this story and I really felt for Betty. I give Buttercups in the basement 5 stars and I would love to live there myself.






Author Bio –

Jane Harvey is a pen name (shhh). She crafts fun fiction for the thinking woman, where she enjoys 

exploring unexpected friendships and writing happy endings. This is lucky, because in real life her 

(prize-winning) fiction is a little bleaker. She was born and raised on the island of Jersey, and lives 

with two males and a dog. She owns an admirable collection of animal vases and unusual lighting



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson