Unfortunate Stars by Susan Lanigan


Unfortunate Stars I listen to on audio book and it is Hour and 16 mins long. The story is set in 1938 in Czechoslovak. This story really gripped me and me feel sad because they had hide who they are and love. Unfortunate Stars is about forbidden love in the war time. I really liked Greg Palmore narration you could really feel the emotions in his voice and his voice and the words hooked me to the book. You can tell Susan Lanigan  has done a lot of research it comes across in her writing.
Thank you @susanl_author
@GregPatmore
@lovebookstours for letting me be part of this tour and reviewing this book. 5 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson